For mom or dad, this unique double-loop design is a cross between a soft sling and a structured front baby carrier or backpack.
- Free matching sash included
- 100% natural cotton knit fabric
- Used in hospitals across the U.S. for preemies and infants with developmental delays
- Has a built-in back support band for parents; Second loop acts as nursing cover for moms
- Carries infants and toddlers in 5 positions, from 8-35 lbs.
- Made entirely of soft 100% cotton and organic cotton
- One of Pregnancy Magazine’s Best of 2008 Baby Products; Voted “Best Dad Carrier” by GreatDads.com
- Featured on The Today Show, Redbook Magazine, Urban Baby, iVillage, Pregnancy & Newborn and more
- The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier's unique two loop design holds infants more securely than traditional slings and is extremely easier to use than a wrap or structured front infant carrier or backpack carrier - NO WRAPPING OR BUCKLING INVOLVED! It is easy to put on and take off.
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is sized to fit the adult who will be carrying the child. Age or weight of child is not a factor in sizing.
|Women Dress Size||0-4||6-8||10-12||14-16||18-22|
|Men Suit Jacket Size||NA||Up to 38||39-42||43-46||47-50|
If you are 5’2" or under: Choose Smaller Size. Carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
The Baby K’tan Baby Carrier is made of 100% cotton. The carriers are meant to fit snugly to allow for stretching. Accordingly, if the carrier feels a bit snug the first time you put it on, this does not necessarily mean it is too small. After fully placing your baby in the carrier and spreading open the fabric, your Baby K'tan should fit you more comfortably.